The Land Bank of the Philippines on Tuesday started releasing first batch of public utility vehicle (PUV) drivers set to receive financial aid have been identified by the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB).
Financial assistance is part of the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) signed last April 3, 2020 between LandBank, the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) and the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) for the distribution of emergency subsidy to qualified drivers of Public Utility Jeeps (PUJs), TNVS, UV Express (UVs), Public Utility Bus (PUBs), Point-to-Point Bus (P2P), Taxi, School Transport, Tourist Transport, and Motorcycle (MC) Taxi.
Drivers with licenses that expired on Sept. 30, 2019, or later may still bring their license and a signed photocopy to get their Php 5,000 to 8,000 worth of cash aid.
The complete requirements for drivers’ to claiming cash aid:
- Drivers with license
- Driver’s license
Photocopy of driver’s license with two signatures
- Drivers with confiscated license
- Temporary Operator’s Permit
- A government-issued ID with signature
- Photocopy of ID with two signatures
Drivers with expired licenses (no later than September 30, 2019)
- Driver’s license
- Photocopy of driver’s license with two signatures
Drivers’ How to claim cash aid:
- 1 – First check the official list of beneficiaries and schedule of claiming in this link  link  or the LTFRB Official Facebook page. If you already apply for SAP than do not worry, the list will be updated daily. So wait and check again in the next day.
- 2 – Go to the Land Bank branch that nearest in your area from 8:30 AM to 3 PM and submit the requirements listed above. wait for the bank attendant to process your requirements and Claim the cash.
Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) said it will be releasing the next batches in the coming days.
For more information, beneficiaries may call DSWD hotline 8951-2803.