ZTE held a press conference online. It was for the announcement of the ZTE Axon 11, that arrives with the slogan “the first 5G video smartphone.”
After unveiling its first 5G device last year, ZTE adds a mid-range offering with the Axon 11 5G. This phone has a trendier curved display and a quad-rear camera setup that comprises a 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and 2-megapixel macro camera.
The new phone sports an upper mid-range Snapdragon 765G chipset rather than 2020’s Snapdragon 865 flagship silicon. Nevertheless, the manufacturer has you covered with 6GB to 8GB of RAM, and 128GB to 256GB of expandable storage.
ZTE hasn’t clarified whether the Axon 11 5G supports both mmWave and sub-6Ghz 5G networks, but China only has the latter right now. So we have to assume that it’s only offering sub-6Ghz at the moment. Still, you can count on a 4,000mAh battery and Quick Charge 4+ to keep you going.
ZTE Axon 11 5G Full phone specifications:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 6.47-inch Full HD+ AMOLED curved display, support for DCI-P3
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- Quad rear cameras: 64-megapixel f/1.89 main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide camera; 2-megapixel macro camera; 2-megapixel macro camera; PDAF, LED flash
- 20-megapixel front camera3G, LTE, 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C, in-display fingerprint scanner
- 4000mAh battery with quick charging
- Android 10 with MiFavor 10
ZTE Axon 11 5G will be available in China on March 30. here is the price list:
- 6GB + 128GB: CNY 2,698
- 8GB + 128GB: CNY 2,998
- 8GB + 256GB: CNY 3,398