CBN Times – The Department of Science and Technology-Science Education Institute (DOST-SEI) has opened its undergraduate scholarship programs, namely RA 7687 and Merit to senior high school students who wish to pursue four- or five-year courses in S&T fields starting SY 2021-2022.
Talented senior high school students aspiring to become engineers and scientists can now apply for DOST Scholarship 2021.
“Amid the uncertainty, we soldier on in providing scholarship opportunities for college studies. We hope to have more scientists especially in this changing world,” DOST-SEI Director, Dr. Josette T. Biyo, said.
DOST Scholarship Benefits
- Monthly Living Allowance (P7,000 per month)
- Tuition and other school fees (P40,000 per Academic Year)
- Book Allowance (P10,000.00/year)
- MS/PE uniform for 1st Semester of First Year only (P1,000.00)
- Thesis Allowance (P10,000.00)
- Group Insurance (Premium)
- Transportation Allowance for those studying outside of home province (1 economy-class roundtrip fare)
- Summer Allowance (if required per curriculum)
- Tuition and other school fees (P1,500.00)
- Book Allowance of P500.00 (to submit O.R.)
- Monthly Allowance (2 months)
- Graduation clothing allowance (P1,000.00)
You can file your application by logging in the SEI DOST Website: https://www.science-scholarships.ph
The DOST Scholarship Examination is scheduled on October 25, 2020.
The deadline of filing will be on August 28, 2020
This is a NATIONWIDE program.
What can you say about this article? Just feel free to leave your reactions in the comment section.
For more update – Join us on Social Media – @Facebook @Twitter