6D RESULT April 09, 2019 – Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) has just aired official 6D lotto jackpot prize and result today 9PM draw.
PCSO 6D Lotto Result
Winning numbers in exact order
The above results are the official 6D Lotto winning number for today April 09, 2019.
6-Digit Result April 09, 2019
Below table contains is the 6D lotto jackpot prize given tonight draw.
|Prize Level||Winning Amount||Total Winners|
|1st Prize*||P _______||—|
|2nd Prize||P 40,000.00||—|
|3rd Prize||P 4000.00||—|
|4th Prize||P 400.00||—|
|5th Prize||P 40.00||—|
*Minimum Guaranteed Amount (MGA) of Php 150,000.00
MORE LOTTO UPDATE FOR YOU:
- SWERTRES RESULT Today April 09, 2019 (11am, 4pm and 9pm updates)
- EZ2 RESULT Today April 09, 2019 (11am, 4pm and 9pm updates)
- LOTTO RESULTS Today April 09, 2019 (9pm only)
Hence, The Philippines Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) is the official legal lottery in the Philippines and providing the draw aired daily at Peoples Television Network (PTV). So let’s find out what is correctly the confirmed lotto results. In this article, we will tackle the lottery about, and it’s a definition and the lotto results.
HOW TO PLAY PCSO 6D Lotto:
- To play 6-Digit game, the player marks his chosen four (6) digits from 0-9 on the 6Digit play slip.
- If you do not have any number in your mind you may also play the Lucky Pick (LP).
- When you mark up chosen numbers, than mark the amount that you’re going to play for each combination for current or advanced draw.
- You may able to Play amount varies from PhP12.00 to PhP600.00 inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
Payout system of Ultra 6D Lotto:
Numbers must be in exact order to qualify for prizes
- 1st Prize Winner (MGA of P150,000) goes to the Winner who gets all 6 Digits in exact order.
- 2nd Prize Winner (P40,000) goes to the Winner who gets first 5 or last 5 of 6 winning numbers.
- 3rd Prize Winner (P4,000) goes to the Winner who gets first 4 or last 4 of 6 winning numbers.
- 4th Prize Winner (P400) goes to the Winner who gets first 3 or last 3 of 6 winning numbers.
- 5th Prize Winner (P40) goes to the Winner who gets first 2 or last 2 of 6 winning numbers.
How To Claim the PCSO Lotto Prize’s:
Prizes between Php 24.00 and Php 10,000.00 –
- Claim the prize through any authorized PCSO lotto outlet near you. You may also claim nearest to your PCSO Branch Office.
For Lotto Prizes at Php 10,0001.00 and up –
- Claim the prize at any PCSO Branch Office. The prizes that are above Php 10,000.00 are subject to a 20% deduction pursuant to the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act.
Friendly Reminds from PCSO:
- 6-Digit Lotto live draws three times in a week – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 9PM LIVE at PTV.
- PCSO allows only persons aged 18 above to play the 6-Digit Lotto and to claim the winning Prize.
- Players must pay Php 12.00 for every 6 number combination that already includes the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- Before leaving the lotto outlet players should check their tickets for accuracy of the numbers and 6-Digit draw date.
This page contains is the most recent PCSO 6-Digit result, analysis, 6D hearing and tips for today.
CBN Times’s this post is about pcso 6D lotto result jackpot prize and much more info!
Please Join us on Facebook to get more updates – @CBNTimes